Seguici su Facebook
Seguici su Twitter
Contattaci su Skype
Relais Casina Ricchi

Newsletter

 

Lugana

Colour: Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Mineral notes on the nose, yellow fruit and delicate note of apricot and herbs. Savory taste with a long finish.
 
Recommended combination: a perfect wine for an aperitif with a balanced mix of fruit and minerality. Clean freshness that is enhanced by the combination with lake fish and seafood.
 
Vinification: cold maceration of the grapes are destemmed and 30% of the grapes are pressed at a temperature of 10 ° in the press of the remaining 70%. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature for 30 days. Malolactic fermentation for about 30% of the must.
 
Type of grapes: 100% Turbiana
 
Alcohol content: 13% vol.
 
Download the data sheet
Lugana